1/2" - 4" CF8M 1 PC Stainless Steel Ball Valve Low Pressure Reduced
Ball valves are designed with extensive safety considerations for
users, Blow-out proof stems, provision of locking devices and
prevention of misalignment of lever handles provide safe handling
in the field and trouble-free operation in the plant. Antistatic
devices, firesafe seal design and cavity pressure relief features
all assure the economic benefits of smooth, steady plant
operation.Series provides the convenience of very easy maintenance
critically required for process plants.
Design: ANSI B 16.34
For general chemical and industrial services
Working Pressure: 6.3 MPa, 1000PSI
Applicable Medium: Water, Oil, Gas
Body Material: CF8, CF8M, CF3M
Options: Locking device
|12||BALL SEAT (A)||R-PTFE|
|14||BALL SEAT (B)||R-PTFE|
4 Feature Advantage:
ball valves are furnished, as the manufacturer’s standard,
with ball seats made of denatured PTFE, a molecularly reinforced
PTFE copolymer, and specially
engineered for high performance which include:
Wide service temperature range of -29°C (-20°F) trough 270°C
This is for standard valve design and materials used for medium to
high temperature services. The lower temperature range can be
extended down to -196°C (-321°F) by means of extended bonnet design
and special low temperature service materials.
1. High chemical resistance is comparable to virgin PTFE
2. Monomer permeability is lower than other PTFE materials.
3. Resistance against compression and creeping (cold flow) is
higher than other PTFE materials to guarantee long life cycle.
4. Specific gravity and friction coefficient are equal to those of
virgin PTFE for smooth valve operation.
5. Purity of processed products is guaranteed as highly as virgin
6. Resiliency is as high as other PTFE materials for bubble- tight
5 Product Show